$95 New Patient Offer
Find out why Bite Dental should be your new dentist! Take advantage of our $95 new patient special.
- 1 Hour consultation with dentist
- Full check-up exam
- Any necessary x-rays*
How often should I have my teeth cleaned at the dentist?
At Bite Dental Studios we like to advise our patients to book in their teeth cleaning appointments every six months. Sometimes this may vary depending on your gum health and personal situation.
How can I control the build-up of plaque and tartar on my teeth?
- Brush your teeth regularly and for a reasonable amount of time. A quick 30-second brushing of your teeth is not enough to remove plaque and prevent tartar build-up.
- Floss, floss, floss and use our guide to flossing your teeth.
- Watch the amount of sugary foods you’re eating. The bacteria in your mouth release damaging acids when exposed to sugary foods.
- Drink plenty of water after eating your food
Try this: run your tongue along the back of your teeth. Does it feel a bit rough? Can you see some tooth coloured build-up around your teeth and gums? Call Bite Dental today on (07) 3221 5399 to book your next teeth cleaning check-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should you have a dental check-up?
You should aim to visit the dentist every six months for a dental check-up. This will ensure your mouth stays healthy and the dentist will discover any oral issues you have. You will also receive professional cleaning during this regular check-up.