Stains from tea (including green tea!), coffee, red wine, soy sauce & curries are a nuisance. So here are a few little tricks that can help keep those stains away.
- Chew gum in between meals
- Drinks plenty of water (especially after coffee & dark drinks)
- Include stain preventing foods – carrots, apples, celery, cauliflower
- Use a ‘whitening’ toothpaste—they don’t really whiten but do contain particles that help to polish the surface
- Drink through a straw
- Don’t smoke
- Have teeth polished and scaled by hygienist every 6 months to keep the surface smooth